Our Local "We come to you" Service
Well this is great, especially when you have a bag of receipts and invoices to hand over...
Steps to your self assessment tax return submission
3. When we have your information form, we will contact you with a quotation for what needs to be done.
4. If you are happy to go ahead, we will pop round to your home or somewhere else convenient (local pub / hotel) and:
(a) Pick up your self assessment tax return (if it has arrived yet, if not we will leave you with an addressed envelope for onward posting to us).
(c) Go through the information form with you to ensure we understand everything.
(d) Take you through our appointment letter and sign you up.
(e) Payment of our fees - Cash or Cards (Online via Paypal) with the option of half now, half on completion of your tax return.
(f) Drink your coffee!
5. We produce a draft profit / tax position for the financial year for your approval (sent to you by email normally).
6. You reply to us with your approval or with any further questions.
7. Once we have your approval, we will complete your tax return and post it back to you for your approval and signature (you then post it to HMRC in the envelope provided).
And that's it - Simple really!
Simply Tax and Accounts provide accountancy and tax preparation / refund and rebate services across Kent and South London.
We provide a fast and efficient tax submission and refund service for the self-employed and those in the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
Based in Gravesend (Northfleet, Swanscombe, Greenhithe, Ebbsfleet), our services cover VAT, management accounts, year end accounts, companies house, taxation rebate and bookkeeping.
We are your accountants in Gravesend covering Chatham, Gillingham, Maidstone, Dartford, Bromley and Sevenoaks.
Call us in Gravesend now on 0845 474 4798 and ask for Tony Featherstone.